LG Q7 Issues & How to Fix Them Quickly: Solution
Got your new LG Q7? Is it working fine? Probably not, that’s why you are here. Gadgets and technology are prone to issues and various problems, sometimes problems cannot be solved. But here we are to discuss various problems faced by LG Q7 owner and quick solution fix for your problems and issues 😀
Heating Issue in 2020
If your new LG Q7 device is facing the heating issue and you are worried if it’s going to be the next NOTE 7 Explode? Probably not. Heating issues in smartphones are the most common issues nowadays. If you have ever used Xiaomi devices then you know what I mean.
How to overcome Heating Issue On LG Q7
- Make sure you do not overcharge your phone, in other words, if your phone is fully charged and it is still plugged into your charger, then chances are you may face slight heating at the battery area of your phone.
- Make sure you use the genuine charger and data cable that is provided by the manufacturer.
- Do not play games while you are charging your phone, as playing games could normally heat up your device, but charging at the same time will lead to rising temperature.
- Give your phone a rest, doing high intensive tasks for long hours may lead to the heating issue. Make sure not to watch videos for long on your LG Q7, I know you cannot resist the infinite display 😛
- Talking on phone calls for long will eventually lead to rising in temperature, as various phone services are used while an ongoing call. Which is completely normal. However, you may want to end the call as it may lead to rising in your ear and face temperature as well 😛
If you consider these points which I mentioned above, I think you can overcome the heating issue on your LG Q7.
Battery Draining Fast
If your LG Q7 is encountering battery issues and you are thinking that LG should have put in a higher capacity battery. Spec sheet says Q7 comes with 3000 Mah non-removable battery, which is quite good considering the competition. Let’s look at the issues which may be causing battery draining really fast than usual.
How to overcome Battery Draining Issue on LG Q7
- First thing first, if you have installed battery saver application from the play store in order to save your battery percentage than I highly recommend you to uninstall the saver as soon as possible. It can make your power even worse, it activates various services and ads that may lead to more power drain. Instead, use the saver that is actually provided by LG. You can go to Settings > Battery > Battery Saver, and turn the option ON. That’s it. You are good to go now.
- Delete the Facebook app from your phone, this may sound a little weird but the Facebook app is using your battery more than you are using your phone. Facebook app activates your location services, your notification services which are active all time, that leads to faster battery drain. Instead, use Facebook from the browser. Or remember to log out every time you finish using the Facebook app.
- Stop playing high graphics intensive games when you are out and a power socket is hard to find. Games, when played for long, have proved to drain the battery faster on any phone.
- Turn Off GPS and Location Services. Use Mobile Data or LTE network only when there is a need. These services also make your battery drain faster.
Follow the above steps and I am sure your LG Q7’s Battery will last longer than it did before. If the above did not help you in saving your battery then let me know your issue in the comment section below, I will surely help you out. 😀
The phone is Sluggish and Laggy
LG phones before tended to proved sluggish and laggy experience in almost all their smartphone lineup whether it is budget, mid-range or the flagship series smartphone. Though LG has made various improvements in the user experience department, you may possibly still encounter some laggy-ness on your LG Q7, which obviously you don’t want to experience. Let’s see quick solutions to overcome this problem.
How to remove lag or overcome sluggish experience on LG Q7
- This step is pretty easy, try a quick reboot. Turn off your phone and then turn it on. Hopefully, all the services will start fresh which may eliminate your phone lag.
- If the first step did not work for you then this will probably work for you. Try doing a factory reset and start the full software fresh. You can go to Setting > Backup and Reset > Reset your phone. Before make sure to back up your data 😀
- Is your phone still laggy and sluggish? then you may have to wait a little more for the official software update from LG. If this problem is affecting all models then LG will surely fix the issue with the OTA update.
- This step is not recommended to all. You can Root your LG Q7 and do certain tweaks in the software to make it a blissful experience. You can also install different Roms that can improve the overall performance of your phone. If you want to root your phone than I have a specific and easy article demonstrating how to root LG Q7 here. However, doing this process can make you void your warranty, but don’t you worry. I have also created an article showing how to unroot LG Q7 here.
Try these steps and you will definitely get a smooth user interface without any sort of lag 😀
IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING ANY OTHER PROBLEMS OR ISSUES RELATED TO LG Q7 THEN DO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. I WILL UPDATE THE ARTICLE. 😀
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG Q7 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels. A total of 442 pixels per inch.
- And LG Q7 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a MediaTek MT6750S chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 3 GB Ram and 32 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on LG Q7- 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the LG Q7 is a non-removable 3000 mAh.