Root LG Q7 via SuperSU & Magisk + Two More METHODS!
In this article, I will show you how to root LG Q7 smartphone. And with easy step by step instruction guide on how to successfully root. So, let’s straight away dive into the tutorial guide. Stay until the end.
What do you mean by Root?
Root or Rooting a device, simply means that you are now able to take full control of your Android device. After rooting, the smartphone has the ability to customize beyond limits. So, there are quite a few benefits of rooting the LG Q7. So, let us see what are those benefits.
What are the Advantages or Benefits of Rooting LG Q7?
Well, here are some of the Pros of rooting the Android device:
- First of all, the user takes the control of the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the frequency of the CPU as well as GPU.
- There are also different available Mods that can be downloadable for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on the phone.
- In conclusion, you can customize the Android phone beyond limits.
So above were some of the key benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is it all good? NO. Below are some of the cons or disadvantages of rooting the LG Q7.
What are the CONS of Rooting LG Q7?
Now let’s see some of the cons of rooting an Android smartphone:
- Firstly, the warranty is void after rooting the device.
- And your phone could be completely dead and not usable anymore. (If anything goes wrong)
- Also, performance issue may arrive due to lack of optimization for the particular model.
So now that you have seen Pros and Cons of rooting the LG Q7, Let’s see step by step tutorial on how to root the phone.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG Q7 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels. A total of 442 pixels per inch.
- And LG Q7 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a MediaTek MT6750S chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 3 GB Ram and 32 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on LG Q7- 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the LG Q7 is a non-removable 3000 mAh.
Also Read. LG Q7 Issues & How to Fix Them: Solution
How to Root LG Q7?
IMPORTANT Points before rooting the LG Q7:
- First, charge your phone Fully. (to avoid interruption)
- And make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting. If not see this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on LG Q7?.
- Before rooting the LG Q7, do install TWRP Recovery or install CWM recovery on the phone. (IMP STEP)
- This guide is only to root LG Q7 Android smartphone.
Let’s Root LG Q7 Android Phone: METHOD 1
- In this method, we will flash a zip file from TWRP or CWM recovery. So, make sure to install the custom recovery on your phone. (Links are above in the topic IMPORTANT POINTS before rooting)
- First of all, download Super SU Zip file and save it to internal or external storage of the LG Q7.
- And now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see some options, Tap on INSTALL or FLASH. Select the SuperSU file from the storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- That’s it after the process is successful, tap on reboot option. Now the phone will reboot.
- Congratulations, you have rooted the LG Q7. You will see SuperSu app in the apps menu.
How to root LG Q7 in a single click – Method 2
- Firstly, You need to download an app KingoRoot on your LG Q7.
- And then Install the App on the phone.
- And now open the app in your smartphone and click on ” One Click Root”.
- Do not touch your screen while the process is going on.
- That’s it, your LG Q7 has root access now.
- Try different method if the process fails to root your phone.
Related Article. How to Unroot LG Q7 and Go back to stock ROM.
How to root your LG Q7 with PC – Method 3
- You Need to download Wondershare TuneGo App on your computer.
- And charge the phone fully before proceeding.
- And also enable USB DEBUGGING in the setting. To do that, Go to setting>Developer options>Enable USD Debugging.
- Launch the application on your computer.
- And plug your LG Q7 to your pc via data cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Now you need to click on One Click Android Root option.
- Process for rooting the phone will start. And after few moments, the LG Q7 will have root access.
So, that’s it for the step by step guide, I hope this article helped you in successfully rooting your LG Q7. If you have any quires, do let me know in the comment section below.