How to Install TWRP Recovery on Alcatel 1SE 2020? STEPS GUIDE
Welcome, in this article I will demonstrate how to install TWRP Recovery on Alcatel 1SE. So stay until the end of the article and with the help of step by step guide, install TWRP on your phone.
- 0.1 What is TWRP Recovery?
- 0.2 About Alcatel 1SE
- 0.3 Advantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE?
- 0.4 Disadvantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE
- 1 Let’s Install TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP or TeamWin Recovery Project is a custom recovery project and is flashable on Android smartphones. TWRP recovery, when installed on a smartphone over stock recovery, can provide more features. So, now let’s see about Alcatel 1SE.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Alcatel 1SE smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.22 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 270 pixels per inch.
- And Alcatel 1SE also comes with Android 10
- And under the hood, the phone has unisoc chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4/3GB Ram and 32/128 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13 + 5 + 2 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
Advantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE?
There are quite a few benefits of installing TWRP on Alcatel 1SE. Here are some of them :
- Firstly, you can root your phone.
- And also install ZIP files and custom Roms on the phone.
- You can wipe cache and reset your smartphone.
- And take a backup of your current data and restore it whenever you want to on the Alcatel 1SE.
Furthermore, let’s now take a look at some of the disadvantages of installing TWRP recovery.
Disadvantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE
Below are some of the cons of TWRP recovery which you should keep in mind before installing on your Alcatel 1SE.
- First of all, it will void your warranty.
- And you may brick your Phone if you do not follow the steps correctly.
- Also, the user will not be able to get OTA updates anymore on the device.
- Now that you have read some of the Pros and cons of TWRP recovery on the Alcatel 1SE, let’s start with the installation procedure.
Let’s Install TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE
Before starting the installation process on the Alcatel 1SE, do keep the following things in mind.
- First of all, make sure to charge your phone fully.
- And also get the certified USB cable by the manufacturer.
- Before installing, unlock the bootloader on the Alcatel 1SE phone.
- We TechDroidTips, do not take any responsibility if anything goes wrong.
- After installation of Custom Recovery, also, read. How to Root Alcatel 1SE
TWRP Recovery on Alcatel 1SE: Method 1
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image of the Alcatel 1SE.
- And rename it as TWRP.img
- Also, download appropriate USB drivers of the Alcatel 1SE and install them on PC.
- Reminder, Unlocking Bootloader is an important step before you install TWRP recovery. It is not recommended to install TWRP recovery before unlocking the bootloader.
- Now, set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC. To do that download ADB here.
Install procedure For ADB Fastboot :
1. Launch it That Require administrator privileges.
2. Click Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or No to not.
3. Press Yes to install ADB system wide or No for the current user only
4. Click Yes to install Drivers or No to skip
5. Continue the Driver installation
6. 15 seconds passed – it will finish the process Source – XDA
- And now open the folder – “TWRP.img“
- Furthermore, open a command window in the folder itself. To do that, Shift + Right-click on any empty space and then select open command window.
- Now, connect your Alcatel 1SE to your PC.
- And, boot your Alcatel 1SE device into Fastboot mode. To do that type the following code in the command window
adb reboot bootloader
Now the device will boot into the Fastboot mode. After that type the following code –
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img.
- And do replace TWRP.img above with the name of your TWRP recovery image file.
- Now it will start flashing TWRP Recovery and after that type the following –
- This command will reboot your device.
- And congrats, finally you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE.
- TWRP Image File for Alcatel 1SE will be added once available. The article will be updated 😀
NEXT – How to Install Custom ROM on Alcatel 1SE
Install TWRP Recovery by Official App – Method 2
- Firstly, Download the Flashify app on the Alcatel 1SE.
- And open the app and furthermore you will see three options, “Boot Image” “Recovery Image” and “Zip File”.
- First, click on “Recovery Image” as soon as you click you will be able to see some more options.
- Next, click on download TWRP. You will also see an option of downloading CWM custom recovery too, but consider downloading TWRP custom recovery.
- And now it will download the TWRP file for the Alcatel 1SE. And after the downloading finishes. Finally, click on “Yes install custom Recovery”.
- That’s it now sit back and relax till the recovery installs on the phone.
- Finally, congratulations you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Alcatel 1SE. Now, you can install your favorite custom ROMs and zip files on the phone.
Related Article. Unroot Alcatel 1SE and go back to stock ROM
In conclusion, do the steps carefully to install TWRP Recovery on the Alcatel 1SE and also make sure to see the pre-requisite before starting the process. Before flashing TWRP Recovery, check for the supported model number. And you can also check for your device here on the TWRP website and make sure about the recovery file.