Huawei Nova 5T Most Common Problems & Issues + Solution Fix – TIPS & TRICKS
Huawei Nova 5T is another mid-range-oriented smartphone by the company, but is it perfect all around? Obviously no. First of All, in this article, we address some of the common issues and problems in Huawei Nova 5T smartphone and next, with the proven solution to it. So, do stay until the end.
Huawei Nova 5T Common Issues and Problems
Welcome, I am here to help you out with certain Issues on the Huawei Nova 5T. Please do carefully go through all the topics that are covered in this article. PLEASE DO NOT RUSH. It will eventually help you 😀
Tips & Tricks
Heating Problem On your Huawei Nova 5T
If your phone is raising its temperature, causing severe heating then, first of all, you need to take the following precautions –
How to fix the heating issue on the Huawei Nova 5T?
- Don’t let your phone charge for too long. Once it is fully charged, take off the plug.
- Make sure not to use your phone while charging. Using your Huawei Nova 5T phone for long while charging may lead to the heating issue.
- Next, playing games for too long could be the main reason for the heating issue. You may want to take a pause.
- Finally, make sure to turn off Mobile data, GPS while on call. On-call needs continuous power & various smartphone services that may lead to the heating issue on the Huawei Nova 5T.
Above, steps will make sure your phone is well within the temperature line. But if the problem continues then you may want to go to the service center or your phone is naturally hot.
Poor Battery Life on your Huawei Nova 5T
If you are one of the few customers of the Huawei Nova 5T phone that are facing battery issue. then the following steps will ensure that it’s not you who are causing battery problems on the phone.
How to fix poor battery life on the Huawei Nova 5T device?
- First of all, make sure to remove the third-party app that claims to be a phone cleaner or battery saver. If you have installed any.
- Next, go to settings and turn on the power saving option. The battery saver provided on Huawei Nova 5T by the manufacturer will actually work.
- Then, turn off location services when not in need.
- Also, use a mobile data network on the Android phone only when needed. This sucks up your battery very quickly.
- Finally, uninstall apps such as Facebook which requires a lot of background services to run. Hence, ending up your Huawei Nova 5T battery life too early.
Perform the above steps and you are good to go. If further, the problem arises on your Android phone, then you may want to go to the service provider.
A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Huawei Nova 5T
Though the company claims to be one of the faster phones than the previous generation, still you can encounter some laggy experience on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Huawei Nova 5T Android device?
- First of all, if you have installed any third-party launcher, consider removing that. Because most of the launcher is not optimized for a particular spec sheet. Next, do a hard reboot. Turn off your Huawei Nova 5T and restart it again.
- Also if the problem still arises, you need to perform a factory reset. Go to setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Reset your phone. Make sure to take the necessary backup.
- Furthermore, if the UI lag never goes you can head to the service center & ask them to reinstall the OS. If still for some reason the lag persists on the Huawei Nova 5T then consider it as a software failure. You may have to wait for the next OTA update from the company.
Huawei Nova 5T Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This issue is common among most of the Android smartphones. If this problem arises then consider the following steps –
How to fix sudden shut down in Huawei Nova 5T?
- First of all, if you encounter this issue then you may want to take care of the heating issue as well. As, if the phone temperature rises up to the maximum level, then you can face this issue.
- Second, charge your phone fully and let the battery drain until the phone is completely shut down on its own.
- Lastly, you can perform a factory reset on the Huawei Nova 5T. Do not restore backup thereafter, instead manually restore your data.
If you follow the above steps and still encountering sudden shutdown, then its time to go to the service center.
Huawei Nova 5T Screen frozen or stuck
If your phone is stuck while doing a task or making phone calls or maybe while playing games. Then, follow the steps below.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on Huawei Nova 5T?
- Firstly, if you are encountering the issue only in a particular app such as Instagram. Then you don’t need to worry and blame your phone for that. The app needs an update or further optimization for the particular device model.
- If you are getting stuck on the default apps on Huawei Nova 5T such as Phone, Messaging or the camera app. Then, go to setting > apps > default apps, then choose the app you are getting issues with and clear its cache.
- Lastly, a factory reset or phone format could help you solve the problem.
Consider the above steps and you are good to go 😀
Apps Opening slow on the Huawei Nova 5T
If the apps on your phone are opening apps slower than it used to be, then follow the steps below.
How to Fix Apps open slowly on Huawei Nova 5T?
- Firstly, some apps by its nature open slowly, such as large graphics-intensive games and apps such as Youtube. That should be fine.
- If every app is opening slow on your Huawei Nova 5T then you need to restart your device, so that services could run fresh.
- Finally, go and wipe your Huawei Nova 5T and start from a new device.
If the problem still arises, go to your nearest service provider.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Huawei Nova 5T
If you are one of the few getting this problem, then you should solve the issue by following the steps below.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Huawei Nova 5T?
- First, go to the Huawei Nova 5T’s setting > apps, then click on the app which is crashing frequently and clear its data.
- Second, uninstall the app and install it again from the play store.
- Update the app from the play store.
This should probably fix your problem. If the problem is still there then drop a comment below describing your issue.
Bluetooth not connecting on the Huawei Nova 5T
Bluetooth problems may occur from time to time while connecting with other devices. Take the following steps
How to fix the Bluetooth connection issue on Huawei Nova 5T?
- First of all, make sure your phone is up to date. Check OTA updates and update the phone as soon as possible.
- Second, make sure your device is discoverable to other devices and vice versa.
- Lastly, try turning Bluetooth on and off for few times on the Huawei Nova 5T
The above step will definitely make your Bluetooth connection stable.
Display cracked and touch not working on Huawei Nova 5T
Your phone display is cracked and you want to access the data. Do the following.
How to access data if the phone touch is not working on Huawei Nova 5T?
- Connect your phone to a computer or laptop via USB C cable. You can access your data from the PC.
- If you want to use some apps on the Huawei Nova 5T, get an OTG cable and wireless keyboard and mouse. Connect OTG cable to the phone and connect the wireless receiver to the cable. You can access your phone just like a computer.
- Above, it will help you access your Huawei Nova 5T phone even if your touch is not working.
Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on Huawei Nova 5T
If your phone is getting the low range or wi-fi problem then take the following steps.
How to Fix Wi-fi Connection problem on Huawei Nova 5T?
- First things first, check your router or modem. Try resetting its settings.
- Make sure there is no obstacle in front of the router.
- Also, turn your airplane mode on for 1 minute and turn it off again on the Huawei Nova 5T.
If the above steps did not work for you, then try connecting your phone to a different Wi-fi connection and see if it’s the same or not. You may want to show your phone to the service center for any defects.
Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Huawei Nova 5T
If your phone is not getting the proper signal or mobile data network is not working as it used to work before then try the steps below.
How to fix the Cellular network and Mobile Data network in Huawei Nova 5T?
- Firstly, Take your sim card off and put it again.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turn it off.
- Tweak network settings from the settings menu on the Huawei Nova 5T.
- Finally, go to the service provider and make him/her do the rest.
Your phone will work as expected by the following steps. if you have any more issues regarding the network then drop a comment below.
Apps not downloading from the Play store on Huawei Nova 5T
This is one of the common issues among Android users. Take the following steps.
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Huawei Nova 5T?
- First, Go to settings on the Huawei Nova 5T and clear app data of the app Play Store.
- Then, Clear local search history from the Play store app.
This should solve your issue. If you have any other problems regarding the play store do let me know in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you. 😀
That’s it we have covered all the issues and problems regarding Huawei Nova 5T smartphone and How to FIX them. If there are any more issues with your Huawei Nova 5T then drop a comment and I will update the article.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Huawei Nova 5T smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.26 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 412 pixels per inch.
- And Huawei Nova 5T also comes with Android 9
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 980 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB/8GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 48MP + 16MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera and 32MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3750 mAh.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.