How to Properly Hard Reset Redmi K40 Gaming? Step By Step
You may encounter many problems in the VIVO Y83 smartphone & trying to figure out how to hard reset or format your phone to the factory settings so that all the small problems are gone. In this article, we look at how we can easily and quickly format or reset your phone to get an experience just like new.
Hard Reset K40 Gaming via Settings
In order to hard reset your phone, please read the instructions carefully & also refer to the method second given below.
- Firstly, make sure that your VIVO Y83 battery is at least 50%
- Also, make sure to backup all your data including Photos, Apps, Games, Important Files & Data before hard reset
- Now go to the settings app on your VIVO Y83
- Search for Backup & Restore
- Then click on Full Factory Reset ie, Hard Reset
- Choose the option to erase all the important data from the phone & tap continue
- Enter your VIVO Y83 password if asked
- Wait till your phone reboots & completes Hard reset
- Finally, when the phone turns on, your phone is HARD RESET successfully
Hard Reset K40 Gaming via Fastboot
- Make sure the battery is charged at least up to 50%
- Next, turn off your VIVO Y83
- Now, keep pressing the Power button & Volume down button together until the logo appears
- You will see various options on the screen, to navigate use Volume Up to go up, Volume Down to go down & Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Press Power Button to select
- Now wait for your VIVO Y83 to boot
- And your phone is now hard reset successfully
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched K40 Gaming smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.67 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2440 pixels.
- And K40 Gaming also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Dimensity chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6/8/12GB Ram and 128/256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 64+8+2 rear camera and 16 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 5065 mAh.