How to hard reset/ format oneplus 9 pro? ANDROID FORUM
You may encounter many problems in the OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone & trying to figure out how to hard reset or format your phone to the factory settings so that all the small problems are gone. In this article, we look at how we can easily and quickly format or reset your phone to get an experience just like new.
In order to hard reset your phone, please read the instructions carefully & also refer to the method second given below.
- Firstly, make sure that your OnePlus 9 Pro battery is at least 50%
- Also, make sure to backup all your data including Photos, Apps, Games, Important Files & Data before hard reset
- Now go to the settings app on your OnePlus 9 Pro
- Search for Backup & Restore
- Then click on Full Factory Reset ie, Hard Reset
- Choose the option to erase all the important data from the phone & tap continue
- Enter your OnePlus 9 Pro password if asked
- Wait till your phone reboots & completes Hard reset
- Finally, when the phone turns on, your phone is HARD RESET successfully
Most Asked Questions on OnePlus 9 Pro –
- Make sure the battery is charged at least up to 50%
- Next, turn off your OnePlus 9 Pro
- Now, keep pressing the Power button & Volume down button together until the logo appears
- You will see various options on the screen, to navigate use Volume Up to go up, Volume Down to go down & Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Press Power Button to select
- Now wait for your OnePlus 9 Pro to boot
- And your phone is now hard reset successfully
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1440 by 3216 pixels.
- And OnePlus 9 Pro also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8/12GB Ram and 128/256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 48 + 8 + 50 + 2 quad rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4500 mAh.