How to Properly Hard Reset Redmi Note 10S? ANDROID FORUM
You may encounter many problems in the Redmi Note 10S smartphone & trying to figure out how to hard reset or format your phone to the factory settings so that all the small problems are gone. In this article, we look at how we can easily and quickly format or reset your phone to get an experience just like new.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Redmi Note 10S smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.43 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels.
- And Redmi Note 10S also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Helio G95 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6/8 GB Ram and 64/128 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 64+8+2+2 rear camera and 13 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 5000 mAh.
Hard Reset Redmi Note 10S via Settings
In order to hard reset your phone, please read the instructions carefully & also refer to the method second given below.
- Firstly, make sure that your Redmi Note 10S battery is at least 50%
- Also, make sure to backup all your data including Photos, Apps, Games, Important Files & Data before hard reset
- Now go to the settings app on your Redmi Note 10S
- Search for Backup & Restore
- Then click on Full Factory Reset ie, Hard Reset
- Choose the option to erase all the important data from the phone & tap continue
- Enter your Redmi Note 10S password if asked
- Wait till your phone reboots & completes Hard reset
- Finally, when the phone turns on, your phone is HARD RESET successfully
Various Issues on the Redmi Note 10S & Solution Fix
Hard Reset Redmi Note 10S via Fastboot
- Make sure the battery is charged at least up to 50%
- Next, turn off your Redmi Note 10S
- Now, keep pressing the Power button & Volume down button together until the logo appears
- You will see various options on the screen, to navigate use Volume Up to go up, Volume Down to go down & Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Press Power Button to select
- Now wait for your Redmi Note 10S to boot
- And your phone is now hard reset successfully