How to Hard Reset Realme V11? ANDROID QUESTIONS
- Firstly, make sure that your Realme V11 battery is at least 50%
- Also, make sure to backup all your data including Photos, Apps, Games, Important Files & Data before hard reset
- Now go to the settings app on your Realme V11
- Search for Backup & Restore
- Then click on Full Factory Reset ie, Hard Reset
- Choose the option to erase all the important data from the phone & tap continue
- Enter your Realme V11 password if asked
- Wait till your phone reboots & completes Hard reset
- Finally, when the phone turns on, your phone is HARD RESET successfully
- Make sure the battery is charged at least up to 50%
- Next, turn off your Realme V11
- Now, keep pressing the Power button & Volume down button together until the logo appears
- You will see various options on the screen, to navigate use Volume Up to go up, Volume Down to go down & Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Press Power Button to select
- Now wait for your Realme V11 to boot
- And your phone is now hard reset successfully
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme V11 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.52 inches display with a resolution of HD+
- And Realme V11 also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Dimensity 700 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 128 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 5000 mAh.