How to hard reset or format Motorola One 5G? ANDROID FORUMS!
In order to hard reset your phone, please read the instructions carefully & also refer to the method second given below.
- Firstly, make sure that your Motorola One 5G battery is at least 50%
- Also, make sure to backup all your data including Photos, Apps, Games, Important Files & Data before hard reset
- Now go to the settings app on your Motorola One 5G
- Search for Backup & Restore
- Then click on Full Factory Reset ie, Hard Reset
- Choose the option to erase all the important data from the phone & tap continue
- Enter your Motorola One 5G password if asked
- Wait till your phone reboots & completes Hard reset
- Finally, when the phone turns on, your phone is HARD RESET successfully
- Make sure the battery is charged at least up to 50%
- Next, turn off your Motorola One 5G
- Now, keep pressing the Power button & Volume down button together until the logo appears
- You will see various options on the screen, to navigate use Volume Up to go up, Volume Down to go down & Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Press Power Button to select
- Now wait for your Motorola One 5G to boot
- And your phone is now hard reset successfully
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Motorola One 5G smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2520 pixels.
- And Motorola One 5G also comes with Android 10 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 765 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 48 + 8 + 5 + 2 rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 5000 mAh.