Bmw sets new benchmark, M5 with 635 PS
- BMW M5 CS can go to 100 kph in just 3 seconds.
- BMW M5 CS is a limited edition 4.4 litre twin-turbo V8 engine
- This engine can produce 635 PS power at 6,000 rpm
- The torque output is of 750 NM
- The M5 CS comes with 8 speed automatic transmission, paired with M xDrive AWD system.
- Suspensions is taken from the M8 Gran Coupe Competition
- The car comes with 6-piston floating callipers in the front
- Tyres are 20 inch 275/35 at the front & 235/35 at the rear
- The all new BMW M5 CS is the quickest M car